Ajout d'une variable pour désactiver les agents locaux si besoin
ajout d'une variables dans le dictionnaire 0_zephir.xml pour permettre de désactiver le chargement des agents locaux sur Zéphir.
Ajouté suite à des problèmes de blocage du backend sur certains serveurs Zéphir.
personnalisation -> no_local_agents (mode expert)
- Nit's command line is extended to accept a port number on which to run its
- The transport layer of Athena is replaced with a message-queue based
mechanism. This supports gap and duplicate message detection, allowing the
server to leave the page "connected" for a short while even if a client
abruptly closes its connection(s). This should provide greater stability in
the face of poor network conditions and various kinds of proxy misbehavior.
- All messages sent from the server while synchronously handling a message
from the client are bundled up and sent in a single response, rather than
putting each message into its own response. Likewise, messages sent from the
client while synchronously handling a message from the server or synchronously
handling a DOM event using <athena:handler> will also be bundled up in one
- Only one transport resource instance is created per LivePage, instead of
one per request.
- The guaranteed namespace-aware getAttribute helper has been moved into the
runtime support code.
- Several problems with error reporting on IE in the test suite have been
- A lingering usage of MochiKit Deferreds has been removed.
- Escape is now captured and handled with an explicit close message.
- If a page is unloaded because the user navigated to another page, the
disconnect dialog is no longer displayed.
- The client-side debug log displays slightly more nicely.
- Radical once again avoids using active channels and constructs cacheable